How Can You Preserve the Dead? Celebrate Land and People and do GOOD Local! Apply by Fri, Feb 1st to become a GOOD Local Chapter Leader.
What does it mean to be a GOOD Local Chapter Leader?
As a GOOD Local Chapter Leader, you’ll be part of a 5 to 10 person team who are the champions of good in your community. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead, partner on, and identify local meetups, events, and activations
- Develop relationships with local organizations and businesses that will support your chapter’s efforts
- Help curate your community’s hub on good.is
- Collaborate with GOOD HQ on national and local opportunities and initiatives
What’s in it for me if I’m selected?
- Connect with movers and shakers near and far – you’ll have the opportunity to meet other GOOD Local Chapter Leaders as well as influencers in the social good space
- Sneak previews of new GOOD tools and opportunity to provide input on GOOD initiatives
- A shout out in GOOD magazine and the opportunity to have your work featured
Learn more on the GOOD website.